Acharya Vinoba Bhave Rural Hospital offers services with advanced technologies as a cost-effective tertiary care.
Centre for Regenerative Medicine.
The AVBRH has distinction of establishing Centre for Regenerative Medicine. (CRM) , which is the first of its kind in the Region and the Country. It has a fully established Clinical and Platelet labs, with advanced facilities for platelet separation and molecular studies and imparting concentrate for variety of conditions including Bone healing , Musculotendon healing , Osteoarthritis and Wound healing.
Under the director Dr. Sandeep Shrivastava, Director & Professor of Orthopaedics , the Institute has developed a far reaching technique for wound healing - STARS technique , with which , difficult to treat wounds are being successfully treated with autologous Platelet Rich Plasma. This includes Pressure sores, Diabetes Ulcers , Compound Fractures , Infected wounds , near gangrenous wounds etc. With STARS based Autologous Platelet Rich Plasma treatment the need for intense intervention with drugs , surgeries and costly dressings etc is not needed any more.
In this century the Regenerative Medicine is all set to take lead for next generation health solution particularly related to these problems. Platelet being a key regenerative medicine product has huge potentials for repair and regeneration of various disorders. The CRM would lead this futuristic medicine establishing different practices across medical disorders. The aim of CRM is to establish a cost efficient, safe practices for such treatment.
We hope to bring smiles to millions who suffer due to intractable wounds and lessen their morbidities. Our Website: www.starstherapy.in
- It is a highly integrated therapeutic solution. It expands the role of clinical services in various fields including cancer biology, cardiology, vascular occlusions and many more.
- Peripheral and Carotid Angioplasty
- Endovenous laser ablation
- Radio Frequency ablation for malignant tumors
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Computed Tomography Scan
- DSA Lab
- X Rays
- Laboratory services
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Clinical Microbiology and Serology
- Clinical Pathology
- Molecular Lab RT PCR
- Other Diagnostic Services
- 2 D Echo
- Holter Monitoring
- Treadmill test
- Ambulance Services 24x7 with ACLS
- Blood Bank with Component
- Occupational Therapy & Rehabilitation
- Audiology & Speech Therapy
The following are the Broad Speciality at Acharya Vinoba Bhave Rural Hospital.
- Anesthesia & Pain Management
- Clinical Nutrition & Diabetics
- Internal Medicine
- Laboratory Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Radio-Diagnosis & Imaging
- Oral Surgery
- Respiratory Medicine
The following are the Super Specialty at Acharya Vinoba Bhave Rural Hospital.
- Critical Care
- Cardiac Surgeries
- Interventional Radiology
- General Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation oncology