The “well being” would be ensured by delivery of “comprehensive health care”, which would be ...
- Available, Accessible, Affordable, Safe and Effective.
- Professional and Ethical, rendered through competent, confident and compassionate Professionals.
- Through State-of-Art facilities.
- Integrating Promotional and Preventive health.
- Of consequence towards training the learners in health education.
- Providing platform for innovative Research & Development in health care.
- Collaborative with Local, Regional, National and Global community.
Quality Value Statement
The AVBRH aspires to create & cater a meaningful, all purposive health care facilities: relevant to all its stakeholders including Patients, Health Professionals, Learners and Community; With the motto: “Your Health Our Responsibility”, empowering them towards leading a quality centric life.
The “work culture & organizational environment” would be led by “RICH” Values:
- Responsible : Result Oriented and Accountable
- Integrity : Ethical, Moral, Value Based and Righteous.
- Caring with Compassion, Competency & Confidence.
- Happiness and Joy in all dispensations.
Ensuring the above mission through development of health care services, manpower and facilities which are -
- “Patient Safe & Friendly” ensuring Prompt & Timely dispensations immune from delays with and safety of the patients, as the top most priority.
- “Patient centric”, ascertaining accessibility of all its facilities and services and ensuring continuity of quality care.
- “Refutative based on low cost options” ensuring sufficiency for marginalised and underprivileged populace.
- Recruitment of highly trained Professionals and further ensuring desired capacity building towards effective, efficient and ethical health care delivery.
- Espousing World class facilities; processes and standards.
- Adopting “Hospital at Door step approach” by undertaking community oriented measures and bridging the gap between the felt needs and delivery thereto.
- Empowering local community through health promotional activities, assisting & enabling them to safe guard their health interests.
- Development of “Clinical Enriched Environments with abundance and variety”, enabling the health educators to adequately train the learners towards effective dispensation of future responsibilities.
- Building reliable solutions for local health care problems by undertaking researches and bridging the knowledge gaps .
- Developing strong associations with local community & understanding their health needs and making commensurate provisions.
- Developing Collaborations and Alliances with Regional, National and Global Providers towards a strong and meaningful partnership; for further enhancement of support & resources, to deliver resolute & intense health care .